Your Insights. Realized.
AIM centralizes institutional knowledge related to fundraising, investment due diligence, and portfolio management for Alternative Asset Fund Managers and Institutional Investors.Contact us for a demo
Manage Contacts and Interactions
Track and manage relationships with the people and organizations with whom you communicate.
- Store all of your companies and contacts in a shared database.
- Track every phone call, meeting, and email.
- More efficiently and effectively source deals, manage investor relations, perform due diligence, and prepare for calls and meetings.
Track fundraising progress in real time across your organization and proactively manage relationships through a shared, centralized system designed specifically for Alternative Asset Fund Managers and Investors.
- See where each investor is in your fundraising pipeline
- Automate generation and distribution of numbered PPMs and track them with the optional AIM Portal
- Consolidate Limited Partner contacts and communication preferences
Organize Investing Opportunities
Monitor investments through the entire evaluation process in a scalable manner and centralize institutional knowledge related to investment due diligence and portfolio management.
- Track your pipeline of prospective investments from beginning to end
- Record details from each step of the due diligence process
- Demonstrate a thorough and regimented process to auditors and investors
AIM Investor Correspondence
With AIM’s Investor Correspondence feature, create correspondence for all of your investors in minutes. Calls and distributions can be created pro-rata or adjust allocations accordingly. Documents can then be shared with investors through the optional AIM Portal.
Create and share:
- Capital calls
- Distribution notices
- Annual reports
- Schedule K1's